We are looking for an Accountant to join our finance department in Italy, with direct report to the finance manager of Italy.
- Update and invoice Accounts Receivable.
- Update Accounts Payable and perform reconciliation.
- Payables control, check and track payment requests from suppliers and employees.
- Bank account operations (payments, accounts receivable tracking, F24 edits).
- Record other journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in accordance with National OIC accounting principles.
- F24 for payroll and labor cost entries.
- Accrual of sales activities and promotions.
- Tax obligations, VAT settlement and registration, F24, 770.
- Management of asset areas with relative control over depreciation.
- Preparation of monthly/annual closing in line with tax advisors and finance manager.
- Support the Finance Manager with external auditors and internal audits.
- Internal administrative contact with customers and suppliers.
Professional experience and skills
5-7 years of accounting experience
IFRS GAAP knowledge would be a plus
SAP knowledge is a must
Accuracy and compliance with deadlines
Fluent in Italian and English
Full time, permanent
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.