Regional Sales&Network Manager (m/w/d)
Sales and Marketing
Purpose of role
Responsible for developing MG market opportunities into sales for MG in targeted markets in GE (according to strategic plan of the company).
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
- According to strategic plan of the company, team up with Sales Director/country manager to enhance awareness for the MG brand in targeted markets.
- Prepare the plan following standards in agreement with brand and sales and ensure the adherence to the approved plan.
- Daily network management.
- Guide and coordinate with the local sales network to ensure compliance with small and medium-sized enterprises network plan.
- Conduct extensive interviews with potential candidates to access their suitability for the sales network.
- Expanding local sales network according to company's target.
- Managing training and onboarding strategies for new network sales partners according to company guidance.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- Holds a relevant dealer-and sales partner network in Germany.
- Have a strong background in automotive products.
- Being a sales-oriented person with understanding of multiple customer group perceptions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in dealer network development.
- Strong negotiation and communication skill.
- Skilled in using basic computer applications (MS Office).
- Have German skill on a native level in written and oral. Have a proficient level of English.
- Must be able to work independently: self-starter.
- Have a German driving license.
Location/Travel requirement,Salary and benefits
Location: TBD, Germany. Travelling is about 50% of time.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.