Parts Operations NL
Senior Parts and Accessories Manager
one year contract
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role:
- Collect customer needs and forecast orders, manage the inventory status, and historical sales data on a timely basis to support the Parts Specialists in planning;
- Communicate with clients to optimize parts policies, operating procedures and order rules; ensure that best policies, procedures and rules are enforced;
- Monitor the stability of customer orders, analyze the differences between actual orders and forecasts, communicate with customers and take effective measures in a timely manner;
- Manage Sales Allocation and Pre-allocation of automotive parts based on customer order forecasts, inventory and historical outbound data;
- Monitor the status of BOs in the region, manage and prioritize in-stock orders and urgent demands; develop optimal inventory allocation schemes;
- Communicate with customers on payment of overdue orders; cooperate with the finance team to ensure customers payment on time; approve orders with overdue payments if the finance dep. allows;
- Track order deliveries, provide timely feedbacks to inventory and logistics specialists regarding delays, and resolve late delivery issues in a timely manner;
- Handle customer order status inquiries and complaints;
- Coordinate timely for the handling of damaged, over-issued, under-issued and mis-issued orders in a customer-oriented way, coordinate with warehouse and logistic specialists to solve problems on time;
- Collect needs, feedbacks, and suggestions for operational processes and systems in the region and support process and system optimization;
- Inform customers within timely communication regarding the status of parts orders;
- Complete ad hoc tasks assigned.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise:
- Great analytical and sales skills, fast learner, and solid business process systems knowledge;
- Experiences in automotive parts and accessories operations;
- Good knowledge of automotive aftersales market;
- Excellent command of English, both in writing and speaking; Dutch or Chinese speaking is a plus;
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.