Sales & Network Director
SAIC Motor is represented in Europe as the owner of rapidly expanding MG Motor Europe.
Motor is the largest auto company listed on China's A-share market
(Stock Code: 600104).
2019, SAIC Motor achieved sales of 6.238 million vehicles, keeping
itself a leader in the Chinese auto market. It sold 185,000 new
energy vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 30.4 percent, and
continued to maintain relatively rapid growth. It sold 350,000
vehicles in exports and overseas sales, a year-on-year increase of
26.5 percent, ranking first among domestic automobile groups. With a
consolidated sales revenue of $122.0714 billion, SAIC Motor took the
52nd place on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list, ranking 7th among all
auto makers on the list. It has been included in the top 100 list for
seven consecutive years.
more information, please visit our website MG
Our page MG Motor Europe at Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/saic-motor-europe/about/
Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
- Follow and deploy MG Motor sales national strategy in line with our company policies and worldwide brand image;
- Define French remarketing and used cars label strategy: P&L, sales channels, volumes, priorities, dealer’s targets, B2B sales, partnerships, commercial policies …
- Achieve targeted sales volumes to dealers and ensure stock rotation at the most efficient ratio without any aging stock;
- Build used car communication strategy and tools in line with marketing department (online and offline including POS material);
- Define with top management volumes dedicated to short-term rent channel and achieve sales targets with the best profitability level (sales and buy-backs financial forecasts);
- Maintain daily contacts with all partners: dealers and B2B customers, RV setters, short-term companies, financial partner …
- Manage residual values for brand car line-up: product presentations linked with marketing team, RV committees, RV analysis and action plan to maximize used car values;
- Check and optimize RV settings for leasing and PCP offers with sales department;
- Ensure RV analysis at European level with an active cooperation between local team, HQ and other MG Motor subsidiaries;
- Define and manage with sales department Director and HR company car, employee car special discount and press park programs.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- 10 years of experience in used cars sales in automotive industry or short-term rent company
- Extensive experience with sales and marketing in used car business
- Excellent oral and writing communication and strong IT MS Office skills (Excel, PPT …)
- High negotiation capabilities with big volumes and financial amounts
- Fluent in French, English, Chinese is a plus
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions
- Excellent sales skills and high execution capability
- Valid driving licence
- Travel 5/10 days per months
part of our SAIC
and apply now !
your English CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.